- 2-Page Spread: 16.25″ x 10.625″
- Full Page: 8.125″ x 10.625″
- 1/2 Page Horizontal: 7.125″ x 4.5″
- 1/2 Page Vertical: 4.125″ x 10.625″
- 1/4 Page: 3.5″ x 4.5″
All live matter (i.e. text, photos, etc.) must be .25in from trim on all sides.
- All ads utilizing a bleed MUST have a .25in bleed on all sides. Do not include any printer’s marks on the ad.
- Minimum size knockout type should be 10 point.
- Note: Perfect alignment of type or design across the gutter of two facing pages cannot be guaranteed.
- We prefer all camera-ready ads to be submitted in a high resolution print-ready PDF file. Be sure to design your document the actual size of the ad (please do not create a 8.5” x 11” document).
- Other acceptable applications include Adobe InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop. Please make sure all fonts and images are packaged in the file. We cannot accept any files created in Microsoft Word or Publisher.
Fonts & Images
We cannot accept any True Type fonts. If using Adobe Illustrator to create an ad, or any image in an ad, please make sure that all type is converted to outlines. File formats for any image must be .TIF, .EPS, or .JPG.
Image resolution must be 300 dpi or higher. Please make sure that all four-color images and all spot color is converted to CMYK (not RGB or PMS) to ensure proper printing. Please send camera ready ads by the deadline to give the design department enough time to troubleshoot the ad if the need arises.
We will not accept advertisements created by the design department of another publication without prior consent of the Publisher or proof that the provided advertisement is the property of the advertiser.
For any questions regarding ad creation please call: 732.739.8689